Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have only recently purchased a B-Max 64 plate, for a very reasonable price.Unfortunately it only came with 1 key/fob, I have purchased another key/fob (Key cut), but need to programme the fob to work central locking.
I have followed the information in the hand manual, the key/fob also came with the same advice.
After going through the procedure, there should be a sound to say the car is ready to program another fob!
But there is no sound, I have tried the procedure several times and even tried different ways, but still no sound!

Can anybody help?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes it has a new battery, the system reconises that the key is in the ignition.There is just no sound to confirm programing!
According to the manual, what's on web sites and the instructions that came with the key, there should be a sound!

·
Registered
453 Posts
do any other chime or beeps work?

also note it says in the manual to...
"Fasten the front seat belts and close all doors to make sure that conflicting chimes do not sound during programming."

·
Registered
4 Posts
Does the original key remote locking work or do you have to use the key in the lock as I have a similar problem my key just stoped working and after changing the battery and circuit board in the key still won't work or program to the car very confused and have to use the key in the lock

1 - 5 of 5 Posts