Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm pleased that I found this forum. This week I purchased a used 2015 automatic. It did not have an information book. So it has been trial and error.The salesman knew less than me. There is a few things that really baffle me so in the coming weeks I shall be back with questions when I can form them into words!

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
The B Max is a lovely car. Ive had my 1.0 Titanium X for 18 months now and really like it.

The main problems have been related to the auto bax and clutch, so keep an eye out for any judder.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
On the dash is the rpm and speedometer, inbetween is a 'small glass box'. Will anything at any time apear in this box that I should be concerned about? Secondly, I have a perimeter alarm (double lock). Is there anywhere in the car where an internal light shows the alarm has been set?

·
Registered
238 Posts
Hi and welcome,

reference '

On the dash is the rpm and speedometer, inbetween is a 'small glass box'. Will anything at any time appear in this box that I should be concerned about? '

The short answer is no, It basically is the location for the 'Main Beam on' warning light.

Cheerrs,
Geri

·
Registered
62 Posts
After reading all these comments, it's obvious why Ford aren't supplying engines to F1 or entering the Le Mans 24 hrs, they don't want to embarrass themselves! To spare themselves further embarrassment, they don't give us one, what numpty came up with this idea, now every time I get a puncture I have to buy a new tyre! We should hire Donington Park for an afternoon and hold the MAX YURSTOPPIN 24 mins race! to see how many are still running/juddering at the end!

·
Registered
479 Posts
PL13ACU said:
After reading all these comments, it's obvious why Ford aren't supplying engines to F1 or entering the Le Mans 24 hrs, they don't want to embarrass themselves! To spare themselves further embarrassment, they don't give us one, what numpty came up with this idea, now every time I get a puncture I have to buy a new tyre! We should hire Donington Park for an afternoon and hold the MAX YURSTOPPIN 24 mins race! to see how many are still running/juddering at the end!
Ford did run at leMans this year, as they have done for quite some time! (ps 3rd in class, after the 2 European Porches.)
Ford are not the only ones to not supply a full size spare tyre as standard. - it saves cost, weight, and ads space to the boot. (and some cars have different size tyres front and back. (do they need 2 spares? ))

ok, so you now have a problem with a 5 year old car, but adding your bitching about it in so many threads is getting irritating

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.