Ford B-Max Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,
what a great forum.
I'm collecting my Panther Black 1.0 litre B Max on Wednesday and can't wait to get behind the wheel of it.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Welcome Simon1966, there don't seem to be many B-Max's in our neck of the woods so will be on the look out for a Panther Black. Enjoy your car.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Black Pantha's.... ... if you could find some glow in the dark eye decals, put them on the coloured casing side of the wing mirrors, so that when they fold in, they are in the right place... ha ! ... then get an extra long static lead in black for the back of the car as a tail...

No ? ... ok ok, it's ten to six in the morning... I have not had my coffee yet.... cough...

Edited by: Davis_Zadian

·
Registered
213 Posts
Hi Bilbopup,

Why not keep an eye out for the 'Blue Blazer', and if you get a chance, pop a note under the windscreen wiper about the forum

·
Registered
637 Posts
Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Ok... as you were... my brain cell is back from lunch now... I am on the same page...

I was sitting here thinking, blue blazer... is that butlins... no they're red coats...

·
Registered
637 Posts
You could put some white strips over the bonnet and roof and down the back of the car, Then I was thinking like the dragster car "Blue Thunder"... have the words and blue lightning down the sides...

<div style="text-align: center;">

1 - 14 of 14 Posts