Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
It looks much bigger than mine photographed from these angles.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hi Jimmy the wheels that are on your B Max are standard on the Titanium and they are 16inch 195/60 right.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hi Jimmy sorry to bother you again but by mistake a wrote tyres , I want to ask you the rim is standard on the Titanium.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Thanks and yes when my B Max arrive I will upload some photos.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
I was actually wondering why if you had climate control, you needed/wanted those wind shields on all the windows.

They allow you to open the windows which defeats the climate control?

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
no the sunblinds are fitted inside the window glass and shouldnt void the opening and closing of the windows..as you can see I also have heko wind deflectors all round..which hopefully wont void the sunblinds fitment?

The sunblinds are because my daughter sleeps in the car and would get rid of some of the light..

I have them for my own car and are great!

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
wind deflectors I bought are mainly for looks to be honest..but have them on all my cars so thought I'd continue..with wind deflectors you can have the window open a little bit when its raining to stop the misting etc..plus I think it looks good and different anyways..

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
ok the pirelli winter tyres are on over the weekend fitted on in place of the goodyear summers and the steering feels really light compared to the used summers(which are stored in my garage over winter ready for april/may)

I'm still yet to fit the set for my Type R tho..

1 - 20 of 26 Posts