Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, just picked up my B-max 2014 ecoboost today. The description said it has isofix fitting but these are not visible and I need them for baby car seat. Do I need to take back to ford dealer to fit ? Anyone using isofix child seats and how much did it cost to get the isofix points ? thanks

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hi Katjm,

As far as I know they come as standard. If your having trouble finding them I suggest partially putting your back seat down, you can then see them clear so you know where they are. You then kinda have to guess where the seat clips in.

Ben

·
Registered
238 Posts
Hi and welcome,

Isofix is standard and will be there, just not easily visible. They are between the rear back and seat cushions, with one set on each side. To find them; put the two outer rear seat belts in position, push your hand deep between the cushions and slide your hand back and forth where the seatbelts show the passenger would be sitting. The fixings simply feel like flattened rings. I have been using the fixings in my B-Maxes since I got the first one. They can be a bit fiddly, but worth the effort for the safety they provide.
As an aside, there are also fixings behind the seat for those child seats which have an additional top strap to give even more stability.

Good driving and remember 'No we're not there yet, we've only just left home!
'

Cheers,
Geri

Edited by: Geriatricus

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Brill thanks Ben and thanks Gerri. ... have now found them after reading your comments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts