Ford B-Max Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Let me start by saying I am a retired military -American- living in Germany. I have been a Ford fan since I bought my first Ford product in 1952 -a 1942 Mercury- for $200.00. I currently have a 2010 C Max which is the best car I have ever owned. However, when I seen the B Max I fell in love and had to have one. It took 6 months to convince my wife, but I finally succeeded and ordered it on 23 April. I found this site while surfing the internet looking for an owner's manual and decided to join. My choice for my B Max was:
the "Individual" German model which is similar to English Titanium model. I also selected the 1.6L Ti-VCT, 105hp, 6 speed Power Shift. Additionally, I ordered Active City Stop, Key Free System, Park Pilot front and rear, Rear Camera and the Sony Audio System with Ford SYNC. I was told it will take 3 months of waiting ...but it's worth the wait. It the meantime, I will be checking this site for up-to-date B Max news and information.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Hi Hal, Welcome to the site

You mention "park pilot"... are they like the front and rear parking sensors that beep when you get near to something? or is park pilot something else?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Dave:

Park-Pilot uses the front and rear sensors and parks the car for you.

·
Registered
637 Posts
haha... if I had that I think I would be too scared to use it (due to damaging someone elses car..)... I am sure its fine and works perfectly... but my brain just would not trust it...

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hi Hal and welcome. I have seen the pilot park in operation but like D-Z would need convincing, for me it would have to be 100% idiot proof

1 - 5 of 5 Posts