Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings All,

I am Paul Stolk (age 62) from the Rotterdam area in The Netherlands.
Just bought a brandnew July 2017 B-Max 1.0 Ecoboost Titanium in Deep Impact Blue from Ford NL surplus stock with an interesting discount.
First impression is positive,it is a smooth driving car.

We have traded in my wife's car,a Ford KA 2012 Cool and Sound in lemon yellow as i call it.
A very nice and handy car which never let us down.
If Ford would be making it still we would have opted for the KA.
The KA Plus is no option for us,sorry to say.

Thank you for having me on the forum!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hi Paul, welcome from me too. I hope you continue to enjoy your B Max. In spite of a few early problems (all covered by the warranty) i hope to keep mine for many years as it will probably be the last new vehicle i am likely to purchase. Roy, 75.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Roy,

This is the first new car after the KA in 5 years time.
Next and last car could be the Ford Ecopower in burgundy red,saw one in the showroom yesterday and must say it looked very smart.

Remember that 75 is the new 65.

Cheers,

Paul.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Roy,

At the age of 62,younger ladies still find me interesting i noted recently,i call it the Sean Connery effect.
As such,there is an interesting future for both of us.

Cheers,

Paul.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Roy,

My wife clearly instructed me that i can use my eyes during daytime but need to come home for dinner,otherwise the frontdoor will be locked from the inside.
I can accept that but hey,my creator did not give me eyes to look at Ford cars only,right?

This may surprise you but in Holland we are still a rather traditional society with a lot of unwritten rules under the surface.
We are not as wild as the outside world may think.
Story goes that in France it is generally accepted for a married man to have a sidecick somewhere,but who wants to be in France all the time?

Cheers,

Paul.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts