Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi all. Paul be thy name and b max be my means of transport. Having just had my chevy trax written off, I have decided to replace it with a b max titanium with sat nav and reverse camera. It is a ford direct car, this was done to save myself in excess of £7k! It will be in black when it arrives. If anyone can let me know, being the titanium, does it come with heated seats as standard and also if anyone has purchased a ford direct car themselves, do they come with car mats? Many thanks in advance for any replies.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Welcome Paul, The Titanium does not have heated seats as standard, but it does have fitted mats.

Edited by: jackkook

·
Registered
264 Posts
My 64 reg Titanium X does have heated seats but not fitted mats. Has the mat situation changed since then?

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hywel. Was they an optional extra or a standard fit? Just can't wait to take delivery of it now . did I mention it is in panther black?

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Should have been, were not was. Apologies for my bad English.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Yes theyare standard fit for Titanium & Tit. X ... apologies for bad grammar accepted !!
Mine is Tectonic Silver .. there is a photo in the Forum Gallery ( 5 Feb.) . Black looks really good too.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts