Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lurker of this thread, first time posting due to new issue which has cropped up. 2014 B-Max, had the car since Feb and it passed its MOT recently just fine.

Car's been in our drive for two weeks whilst we were away on holiday, came back and turned it on and the AC/heating isn't working. The buttons when pressed light up, and I can hear movement as something mechanical turns, but no air comes out of any of the fans. An issue since it's freezing and I can't drive without everything inside fogging up.

I've tried keeping it on for 10 minutes to see if it needed a while, but still no dice.

It has been cold/snowing whilst we were away combined with the vehicle sitting for two weeks.

Any advice would be appreciated.

·
Registered
306 Posts
A quick forum search game quite a few results, try this one ----

·
Registered
175 Posts
You don’t say which HVAC you have.
Is the vehicle equipped with Automatic Climate Control? That is controlled by the CAN bus.
Try disconnecting the battery and charging it overnight if you have ACC

·
Registered
175 Posts
You don’t say which HVAC you have.
Is the vehicle equipped with Automatic Climate Control? That is controlled by the CAN bus.
Try disconnecting the battery and charging it overnight if you have ACC
Lurker of this thread, first time posting due to new issue which has cropped up. 2014 B-Max, had the car since Feb and it passed its MOT recently just fine.

Car's been in our drive for two weeks whilst we were away on holiday, came back and turned it on and the AC/heating isn't working. The buttons when pressed light up, and I can hear movement as something mechanical turns, but no air comes out of any of the fans. An issue since it's freezing and I can't drive without everything inside fogging up.

I've tried keeping it on for 10 minutes to see if it needed a while, but still no dice.

It has been cold/snowing whilst we were away combined with the vehicle sitting for two weeks.

Any advice would be appreciated.
Any progress with this?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts