1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all

I am a new member to the forum

I have a B max 1.6 diesel 2014

My current issue is that the interior fan does not turn off. When i switch it off the fan speeds up to maximum speed i checked out a few thing from the forums like checking the fuses and relays in the engine fuse box. All seem to be ok i even swapped a few over to check if it was the relays or fuses. I have replaced the passenger footwell regulator 100 pound but this has not worked.

The pollen filter was recently been changed along with a big service.

does anyone have any suggestions

They would be much appreciated

Stig

·
Registered
261 Posts
I may be clutching at straws here but when i did the cabin pollen filter in my b-max i was advised to double check that the filter was inserted the correct way. The filter has an arrow embossed on one side of it which has to point in the direction of airflow into the cabin. Like i say, not sure if it would cause the issue you have but maybe worth checking ?

·
Registered
453 Posts
I don't know which climate control system you have, but some of them have a 'max' heat/defog setting and 'max' aircon, which both run the fans full blast

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hi all

I also have a B max 1.6 diesel 2014. My fan works but half heartedly. 15 mins of demisting using every trick online i could find & still had misted up windows!! Heated windscreen clears outside ok its inside i have problems with. On full fan i can feel some air coming out of the vents but not much. Did have an overheating smell last week when on full but it disappeared if i turned down temp or fan amount. Any ideas?? New resistor and/or new blower fan motor?? Are they easy fixes?? Tips & help appreciated. Would visit my trusted garage but he's currently self isolating for 2 weeks 😔

1 - 6 of 6 Posts