Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had my renewal quote, £310. I went online and looked around, after many hours I had a quote from SAGA Fully Comp, Protected Bonus, Me and wife etc., £129. I have just paid and I am a happy bunny :)

Geoff

·
Registered
273 Posts
hallii said:
I had my renewal quote, £310. I went online and looked around, after many hours I had a quote from SAGA Fully Comp, Protected Bonus, Me and wife etc., £129. I have just paid and I am a happy bunny :)

Geoff
I had a very good deal from Admiral, last year and like most insurance sellers, part of the conditions are that you agree to automatic renewal, subject to receiving a renewal notice, giving the new cost, so you have the opportunity to say no.
I received no e-mail, forgot about the renewal, and found my policy had gone from £149 to £243. I called to complain, although I was glad that I was still covered, andafter haggling got a £43 refund.
So be ready for next year!

·
Registered
96 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I had a very good deal from Admiral, last year and like most insurance sellers, part of the conditions are that you agree to automatic renewal, subject to receiving a renewal notice, giving the new cost, so you have the opportunity to say no.
I received no e-mail, forgot about the renewal, and found my policy had gone from £149 to £243. I called to complain, although I was glad that I was still covered, andafter haggling got a £43 refund.
So be ready for next year!
[/QUOTE]

I made sure that the automatic renewal was not ticked. If they take the money for renewal I will be on them like a ton of bricks!
I will put a reminder on my computer so I am ready for next year.

Geoff

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.