Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was really disappointed when I looked through the Netherlands' main news magazine Elsevier the other day which contained a glossy advertising insert by Ford Holland about its various models - all were shown with accompanying text, except the B-Max...
My immediate, but perhaps premature conclusion was: apparently, this appears to indicate it has flopped on the Dutch market and no longer worth advertising for. It's all C-Max here these days.
Whatever happens: I myself am very, very happy with it, in all respects, and have had no problems at all during the 25.000 km's driven since the day of purchase...
My burning question though: how is the situation in the UK market regarding B-Max sales?

·
Registered
136 Posts
I believe they are holding out better than in mainland Europe, they are still promoted pretty hard here and my local Ford dealer recently invited me to a special event for the new model year. What they have done over here is cut the prices by around £1000 across the board as they were seen as overpriced compared the main competitor the Nissan Note.
Personally I got a VERY good deal buying an ex dealer demonstrator with 6000 miles on it for a discount of several thousand pounds on the new rate.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts