Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How long did your b-max take?? Ordered beginning of October got mine 22nd January - it was a long wait, but well worth itEdited by: mitzb

·
Registered
94 Posts
Ordered in mid- October, and was actually on dealer's site by 22nd December, but I left it to be first registered in 2013, so picked up on Jan 7th.

I have just taken it to get mudflaps and rubber mats (freebees) I'm very pleased with it, and only one
false door alarm so far...

1.6 TDCI Titanium

·
Registered
97 Posts
Ordered our Titanium 100ps a week before Christmas and is very close, I even have the registration number and have arranged insurance via Ford.They give a 7day free trial but as my policy was about to end decided to continue with them.
£50 discount for doing that the same day. The full policy will kick in 7 days.
Ther insurance seems good and so I also asked for a quote for my wife's 3 year old Fiesta 1.4 tdci
Policies were around £200 including NCD protection and legal cover

·
Registered
94 Posts
Hi, Roger,I used to own a C max too, but Ford Quoted me £200 more than NFU for that, so I didn't bother with the B Max. I am now with Alliance and unfortunately about to try their accident management, I'm taking it to a Main Ford Delaer's bodyshop on Wednesday, after a little scrape with a barrier stanchion (all my fault
)

£200 is a great deal, maybe I should have tried Ford again.
I pay about £270 here, including legal protection, although I do believe car insurance is dearer in the province anyway. Swings and roundabouts: I used to live near you at Fowlmere, but moved to Northern Ireland 3 years ago, so my Council tax,(Rates here) is now only £65!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Ordered the vehicle before christmas 2012. Predicted build date 18th Jan 2013. Estimated delivery date 9Feb 2013. However the vehicle has been sat in Belgium for some reason or other. Can anybody possibly enlighten me as to why this might happen????

·
Registered
637 Posts
Ordered 1.6 Titanium, Automatic (tectonic silver) in February 2013, delivery date expected to be April 2013 - Motability Scheme here too...

·
Registered
2 Posts
B-Max ordered 1st December 2012 to be built in February 2013.

Last week delivery was scheduled for the week ending 2nd March

Have just been informed this has been put back to the week ending 16th March

Insurance on existing old C-Max expires 6th March

·
Registered
57 Posts
I'v just been called from my dealer, that my b-max is beeing build 3. April and that it should be at the dealer mid of May - hope i get it before the 1. June where i trawel to Hamburg to see eric clapton.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Hello Walther!

Good, that you know the exact dates.

Mine was build on the 1st of February and arrived at the dealer in Denmark on the 26th of February - 2 weeks before expected, as it was due to arrive on the 9th of March. So mine was delivered to me on the 8th of March, because of mounting of towbar, anticorrosion-treatment etc.....

I hope yours could arrive a fortnight before expected too!!!

PS: Have you got the VIN-number from the dealer, so you could look at the details on Ford Etis?

Edited by: Sjust

·
Registered
57 Posts
Yes - i'v Got the number and when i look it's being produced 1. April and the dealer tell's me it's the 3. April, so i dont know.

Mine Will Alsi get towbare and anti- corrossion and lot's of other things at the dealer, so it might take a week more.

Regards
Walther

·
Registered
57 Posts
Walther said:
I'v just been called from my dealer, that my b-max is beeing build 3. April and that it should be at the dealer mid of May - hope i get it before the 1. June where i trawel to Hamburg to see eric clapton.
Just got information - my car should arrive in Denmark the 4 of may, so I hope to get it two weeks later - cant wait.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts