Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello peeps

i have purcessed a b-max 1.4 zetec 5 door today , having had to say good bye to my trusty mondeo of 12 years hope ive done the right choice
its great to see a owners forum

steve

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
Yep, hi from mee too. We all seem very happy with our B Max's here save for a few auto gearbox problems.

The B Max is a lovely car and the 1.4 zetec engine is quite nice tt, though the 1.0 turbo is more piwerful, the 1.4 feels more torqey.

Much smaller and easier to park than the Mondeo too.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hi Steve welcome to the site.I would share the view that although the B Max has some frustrating problems, it is otherwise a great vehicle.I have previously owned a 1.4 Fiesta and never had any complaints with its performance, however my 1.0 ltr B Max is in my oppinion even better. Hope you enjoy many trouble free miles. Look forward to hearing how it pans out for you in due course.

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
I had a mk 6 fiesta 1.4 and a mk 7 1.25. They were borh good but the mk 7 was a much better car. I actually preferred the 1.25 engine to the 1.4

B Max has done 900 miles, so nearly run in. Another 100 miles and we will really see what it can do.

Loving the B Max 1.0 123 bhp so far though, but the engine characteristics and gear ratios took a bit of getting used to.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.