Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im new to the forum and the b-max is going to be my first car, i am on motability and chose this car for the space and because i have a family. I have chosen the 1.0l ecoboost automatic, could somebody run down the benefits of a titanium through the motability scheme? Any added extras. I love the look of the car and i go put all my paper work in on saturday.

Im also reading on other sites that the steering is very poor and alot of body lean. Is this true?

Thanks

·
Registered
637 Posts
HelloTonyb13,

Firstly, there is a down payment of £495 for the Titanium under the Motorbility scheme.

Differences : Mostly, the Titanium is an amalgamation of the previous models into one car. So most of what comes with the Studio and Zetec models are in the Titanium, with a few upgrades including Automatic Air conditioning, larger alloy wheels, cruise control, Auto folding mirrors, Bluetooth + USB input to radio system, automatic wipers and lights, automatic insidemirror dimming so you're not dazzled by high beam lights behind you..

I have not seen anything about steering being an issue, and when I test drove the B-Max, I did not feel there was any 'disconnection' between the steering input I was making. The E.P.A.S. (Electronic Power Assisted Steering), may get a bit of getting used to as it changes power modes dependent on what you're doing. Slow parking speeds, full power to steering for ease of turning the wheels, motorway driving, the steering gets heavier for better control.

Be Aware : there is no spare tyre in the Titanium model. You will need to buy anadditional'Pack' to include one

If you have the brochure, mostly everything you see on pages 27,29 & 31 are all in the Titanium.
(A PDF Version of the brochure can be found here : http://www.ford.co.uk/Hidden/iBrochure/B-MAX- turn the pages by click and holding the bottom right corner of the brochure on the screen, and dragging to the left (as if turning the page on the screen)

Edited by: Davis_Zadian

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The titanium sounds better for me because of the automatic windscreen and lights. Cruise control doesnt bother me as its a automatic. Im looking forward to driving it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts