Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just ordered a Race Red 1.4 Zetec, hoping to pick it up in a couple of weeks. Hope to find lots of info on here. One question I have is what is the big mat for that is in the boot ?? Is it for when the seats are folded down. It seems to take up an awful lot of room when its folded up. There i also a flap of material at one end, any ideas ??Edited by: monty rustbucket

·
Registered
97 Posts
There is a false floor if that is what you mean??You don't have to keep it in the boot but it makes the floor level and higher for ease of loadingl
Handy to hide things or stop them being damaged

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The mat i mean is a big one that is folded up in the boot. Not sure if its only found on the titanium. Looks like it covers the seats when they are folded flat?
Oh by the way my user name was given to me by a mate due to me owning a Triumph Herald.
We have just bought the B max as a family / wifes car after just having our fusion stolen. Its come just at the wrong time as i ordered a fiesta st for myself a couple of weeks ago. So now well and truly skint ha haEdited by: monty rustbucket

·
Registered
637 Posts
<div style="text-align: center;">
Fiesta ST
... Nice... guess your friends will now call you Monty Gonzales...

<div style="text-align: center;">

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
The matt is called 'Luggage Protection'reversibleand foldable and is either an option or comes as part of a pack I think. Does it have the B-Max logo on it? I think it's just for the boot...

Welcome to the club btw

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hi Dan, yeah its the one with the Bmax logo. I take it you just lay it over the seats when they are folded down.
Hope to take delivery within the next 2 weeks. The insurance company have agreed a settlement figure for the Fusion so hopefully nowive got enough money for both cars ha ha

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
I think it's just a general mat so if you're putting something in and you don't want to make a mess, shot that down.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts