Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Yep I like the colour aswell

Just had a thought - is the numberplate for a 'killin' machine', or for a 'sealed jar'
?????

·
Registered
213 Posts
Yep - reckon that's great
Waiting to hear where mine is at present! Have asked for a silver cross to be fitted while travelling through Romania, to squash any vampireattacks,and garlic clovesfor the rest of the journey to stop any werewolves from becoming 'squatters'
!!

·
Registered
637 Posts
I purchased a couple of window stickers that I had created online, that included the silver surfer, surfing towards you, and the words "B-Max Titanium"...trouble is, 2 days later I get an email from the window sticker website saying

"Due to our copyright team being out of cheesy biscuits, they have decided that they do not like your design, and have void your sale. Your money will be refunded back to your account within 24 hours"..

I had a "copyright image of the silver surfer", and "copyright lettering of a ford product"

.... Grumbles..

·
Registered
213 Posts
Now that's what I call a BU**ER DEAL
!!
Perhaps you should create your own 'Silver Surfer' sticker, which mightlook similar to the copyright version - but not an exact match - with your copyright placed on it

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi it was ordered at the beginning of Jan and collected on 28th March. It was a week late but Jonathan in Desmonds ( Derry)did his best to get the car.

·
Registered
637 Posts
<div style="text-align: center;">

<div style="text-align: center;">Watch this trailer from 30 seconds in. ( or watch the whole thing )

<div style="text-align: center;">[TUBE]http://youtu.be/ZpqxW0QyCuQ[/TUBE]

<div style="text-align: center;">I collect comic books, and as I got my car in techtonic silver, I have a decal on the back of my car of the Silver Surfer.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts