Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Just joined as I take delivery of my new B-Max next week (17th May). I went into the dealer to have a quick look at the new EcoSport as I was considering changing my Focus when the salesman came over and offered me a test drive in the B-Max.

Have to admit I have admired the cart since Ford launched it. Had a go and really liked it and it just happens they have a Zetec with the 1 litre eco boost in stock with extras (City pack, Bluetooth Ford Connect and front parking sensors) after an order fell through.

Sat down and discussed and got a great deal so shook hands there and then

Hope to have a trouble free car and not experience any problems but it seems there is a great support community here.

So finally a big hello to fellow B-Maxers
Kirk

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hi KirkAnd welcome to the Forum. I have just clocked 2,000 miles on mine now and love every time I'm out in it, and I think you will be the same, well I hope so.

Will

·
Registered
418 Posts
Good luck Pitbull. Some ( hopefully ) former members seem to have experienced horrific problems with their B Max cars. I am dubious about some of the things I have read, and just wonder if a few of them are self inflicted !!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks for the welcome, I must admit I read some of the posts and problems and wondered whether I had made a massive mistake.

Lets face it there are Friday afternoon jobs in all arenas, just depends on how good your dealer is I think, its a shame mechanics have become box changers rather than skilled mechanics these days but hey that's progress.

I have had Fords for years my first was a Mk 2 Fiesta as a new driver back in the early 80's and I have had one bad car which was a Fusion a few years ago which I quickly traded.

Looking forward to the B-Max, looks nice and I was impressed with the test drive.

Edited by: Pitbull

1 - 4 of 4 Posts