Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi Folks,
My wife and I have just purchased second hand B-Max's mine is a 2014 1.6 power shift and my wife's is a 2013 1.6 power shift, I went for mine because it was a well spec'd Titanium model the Mrs is a zetec she loved the colour. We are well pleased with them although within a week both cars had to have their powershift boxes rebuilt, but the Ford dealer we used were brilliant and nothing was too much trouble for them. Hope this is not going to be an ongoing issue with the gearboxes. Looking forward to getting loads of tips and advice from the more experienced owners. It looks like a great forum. ‘�

·
Registered
51 Posts
hello bear and mrs bear. welcome to the forum and bmax ownership...i have had my zetec 3 months now and love it.i got this because the sliding doors make entry and exit so easy plus they are (different..my wifes middle name ) so far only problem has been a loose pull handle on drivers door.easily fixed. regarding your query on serv02, someone may have an idea and reply...enjoy your b,s

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Not much you can find wrong with b maxes other than clutch issues on the auto boxes. Ive had my 1.0 123 bhp b max for 5 months and still loving it. Got the titanium x and added parking sensors and satnav. Lovely car, engine and getting 45 mpg. Plenty of torque when i need it too.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Welcome along, you'll find a long running thread about the auto box problems, not just with the B-Max but on most Ford's worldwide it seems. Anyway, keep your car serviced properly and Ford have extended the warranties on the gearboxes so hopefully you'll be ok.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts