Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Congratulations for you who appreciate this different (particular, distinguished, special, distinct, remarkable) and, I hope, excellent car, for allowing me to join you in the most active and accessible forum about B-MAX on Earth!

Thank all of you for teaching me so many about B-MAX!

Mine will start its existence, according to the planning of the factory, on 17th of February, this year and I will flood you with my questions asking for your opinions and advices on whatever regarding the B-MAX!..

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It's really good to "hear" from you so soon!

@cianpars I got inspired by your signature and wrote mine... :"> Now you're upset becuse of this?..?

@Hywel S Wales Not quite..; the shortest way is 560 km, at least half of it through the mountains and the other is 620 km between Craiova (plant) and (my home town) Iasi.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I'd like to ask you about the "Follow me home": do you find it useful? If "yes" then how does it help you?

Should I describe the offer I struggled for?!?
The cost is 15591 euros minus 1% because the VAT is 19% since 1st of January and the proforma is dated 12 of December. So I already payed 14.98% (2334 euros) for placing the order and ten days before the car will be ready to be collected from the dealer I have to add the rest to 15434. ;;)
It will also have the winter pack.

Now I look for devices like Webasto, steel 15 inches rims and Continental winter tyres, rear bumper protection as this one:https://www.aliexpress.com/item/Car...89.html?spm=2114.13010208.99999999.302.591moc etc.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you!P. s. Then you may sell it to me?..? :))

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
A bit confused as to why i would be upset. Is this a mix up in translation?

What is "follow me home"?

Ford are estimated delivery tomorrow for my B Max.
Edited by: cianpars

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I thought my joke will create confusion... Sorry for that boldness of mine!..
"Follow me home" is how they named the feature which allows you to keep your path lit with the car's headlight when you get home in the dark. You lock the car and the feature is activated. It was available here before April 2016 in both TITANIUM and TITANIUM PREMIUM packs and I dreamt of having that!..

Wow! It seems to me that you should much more nervous than I am regarding the meeting with your new car!..

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
I think the joke somehow got lost in translation, but im picking the car up tomorrow and looking forward to putting it through its paces. However from the forums, it seems that the little engine needs a bit of running in before you get the best out of it.

In any event, I always drive the first 1000 miles fairly gently. Then I go from granny driving i to hooligan mode˜�

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Very useful for me as i park at home facing the front door and always fumbl around trying to find the house key and keyhole.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Thank you, "330"! ;;)

It is EXACTLY the way my parking area and house are!
Unfortunately no more "Follow m. h." available here...
Please tell me if your B-MAX has it! :-? (Did it arrive? Did you touch the new car? ;;) )

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
Yes, picked it up this morning and drove it home.
I am setting up the seats and mirrors to my liking along with the stereo. I have paired my phone and added all my favourites to the satnav and will take out for a good run later.

Drive home was nice. Feels good.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Congratulations!Then you can remove this: "Awaiting 2016/17 B Max Titanium X 1.0 125 bhp in Magnetic with built in SatNav and rear sensors still being built in Romania at present.", I think.

Please do not forget an answer: does your new B-MAX have "Follow me home"?

And add hundreds of photographs, please!

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
its dirty and wet after a 35 mile drive, so will need to clean before i photograph. Will change my signature in a mo.

Will find out about the lights this evening.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Just buy cars more often and you'll not miss that smell!

I was unaware that I wrote on "The B Max finally came
" topic...

So PLEASE, everyone who ordered B-MAXes since May 2016 and have FOLLOW ME HOME working, give me images of your offers and, if this is okay with you, an image or two of the proforma invoice where is written that your car HAS this feature!

Ford lied to me and I want to ask them to let me have F. M. H. so I need arguments.

The first is the best offer (I received it on 19th of January 2016) I have.
The second is the offer based on which I started to pay...

I'll add the invoice soon.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts