Ford B-Max Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just thought I would like to share with anyone who is on line, the fantastic news that I am awaiting delivery of my B-Max Zetec later today. My husband is very ill in hospital and I felt we needed something to cheer us up. I could have bought a bar of chocolate, but I don't like chocolate.....

·
Registered
155 Posts
Best wishes to you and your husband, I hope your new car will benefit both of you for a very long time.Good Luck

·
Registered
418 Posts
I hope your husband makes a speedy recovery; I was in a similar position four years ago, but sadly my wife died.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hi Aileen, what a great idea I love chocolate but would much rather have a Zetec
I have the studio. very best wishes to you both and hope your hubby makes a speedy recovery. Lesley

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks to all who have posted here. Been absent awhile due to family probs, but, things looking a bit brighter now. Can anyone help with how I access the display menu? I had a reminder to check tyre pressure which I did,but don't know how to delete the icon which has appeared on the dash console. If I had a bit more time at present I would sort it, but each moment is taken up at presnt, thanks Aileen

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hi Eileen, Menu - Vehicle sttings -Deflation detection - Pressan dohld OK until you get confirmation, then the warning icon should have disappeared too. It needs resetting any time you do the tyres. HTH

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for that, one day I must find out what everything does on this lovely car, I am so pleased with it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts