Ford B-Max Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi every one new to theforum i have had my b maxtitanium3 weeks and italreadyin the garage as the ecu and wiring loom wentbutthey told me that im not the first to have the problem

·
Registered
94 Posts
Glad to hear it... I'm back in the bog-standard bodyshop Fiesta which absolutely wrecks my back...It's in for another paint job (someone else's fault this time) and to get the speaker connected which was left off last time.....

·
Registered
637 Posts
Welcome to the sitebmax1613,

John,

Sorry to hear about your car problems, they forgot to wire in the speakers after a repair visit?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
thank you 4welcoming me i had an other problem yesterday my rearpassengerside window opened it self and when i closed it it still opened it self again 1st car so not good i say

·
Registered
637 Posts
This will make you laugh (and may berelevantto your situation). I had a wireless doorbell on my apartment. A button outside was radio linked to a buzzer box inside. beauty of this was I could move the buzzer around with me and would always hear it when it went off. One day the buzzer went off in the middle of the afternoon, I opened the front door only to see a man walking away from his car and going into another house. Noone was outside myapartment. Few hours later, the buzzer went off again, I opened the door and saw the same man again, walking to his car... and he drove off.... again , noone at my apartment.

What was happening, the man I saw both times, the central locking frequency his car used, was the same frequency as my door buzzer.. lol.. each time he locked and unlocked his car, I would hear BUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ....

I have since changed to a wired doorbell, but my point here is that the key fob for some bmax's includes window operation I believe, could something like above be happening and triggering the windows to come down?

·
Registered
17 Posts
bmax1613 said:
hi every one new to theforum i have had my b maxtitanium3 weeks and italreadyin the garage as the ecu and wiring loom wentbutthey told me that im not the first to have the problem
Had my car only a few weeks before it decided it couldn't stand the cold weather! The Engine Warning Light (requires an immediate return to dealer) comes on and the heating & demist are disabled so one gets a cold ride to work. Still waiting for Ford Technical to come up with a fix to this fault which is probably a software issue.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts