Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up mine on Friday. A 1.0 (100PS) Zetec in Panther Black (auto-sync and spare wheel options inc). Slight glitch on the day when it was discovered the rear nearside door didn't latch properly. The car had been ordered without privacy glass then tinted here (in a darker tint than standard). Unfortunately the tint guy had accidentally disconnected an electrical connection. All was put right and the car re-cleaned and handed over at 3pm rather than 10am (I got their demonstrator to play with/familiarise myself with in between times
). There is a rattle eminating from the rear nearside corner which will be investigated on Thursday. My dealership can't apologise enough, while the two glitches are an inconvenience I'm happy with the service and very, very happy with my new car. It's all I hoped for and more. That wee 3 cylinder is a revelation! Just imagine if they grafted two together to make a V6?

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
Great, glad you've finally collected her!

I'm pleased the dealership has sorted you out quickly and painlessly too.

Now we just need some pictures!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So the rattle coming from the back nearside corner turned out to be no more than a chunk of road metal that had bounced up and lodged in the coil spring! A bit of a freak event but no harm done.As for photos, isn't there a Panther black Zetec there already?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts