Ford B-Max Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
94 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm not going to slate the B-Max in any way, after 14 reasonably happy months with it, I'm looking to change before the end of 2 years, if the finances make sense, back to a C-Max. I think the B-Max is a great car for those that don't need boot space very often, but I do miss the space of the C-Max.Only thing I would crib about a little, is that senior citizen passengers using the back seats have trouble closing the sliding rear doors if you are parked on even a slight upwards incline (nearly said "Slope" there
) It really needs the driver to close them externally in this situation.
I get very reasonable fuel economy out of my 1.6TDCI Titanium, but it soon falls off unless you do decent long runs, and I miss the 6 cogs....

A great little car, but not for me.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Fair enough with your decision John 51. I accept your thoughts on the sliding doors, but I would normally close the doors for elderly passengers and children myself. To be honest I frequently have to deal with the door closed warning, even for the front doors, but it is not a big issue.As I have frequently mentioned I get a consistent 65 m.p.g., but you are quite right that inclines and short journeys do effect consumption. What do you expect to get from the C Max ?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts