Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
Bmax 1.5 D Titanium
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi fellow B-Maxers, just a few lines of useless info for you to read. I am not one for travelling many miles these days, my 16 reg 1.5D Bmax has only covered 19400 miles, nearly new, just about run in, drives like a dream. On board comp has me averaging 57mpg at an ave speed of 24mph, yes I am really light on the right foot. Just topped up at local Morrisons £1.729 (call it £1.73) a litre. I can remember paying 6shillings 8pence a gallon for petrol some 50 odd years ago.
While I have your attention I will say that I am not a fan of Daytime Running Lights, why, because they should include the rear lights as well. So, can I have the rear lights connected to the DRL switch?
Stay safe with driving and Covid,

·
Registered
Bmax 1.5 D Titanium
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I don't think it would meet the lighting regs like that.
however, you could just always drive with the sidelights on instead.
ok, will have to check up on the lighting regs. Seems odd not including rear lights in the DRL description, Scandinavian vehicles have had front and rear lights on for as long as I can remember (memory not what it should be)
My side lights, front, are only about 25% as bright as DRL's so would not show up on a bright day.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts