Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am considering buying a 15 Reg Bmax automatic. Are there any problems with the gear bos? I keep hearing of people with such problems

·
Registered
264 Posts
I am considering buying a 15 Reg Bmax automatic. Are there any problems with the gear bos? I keep hearing of people with such problems
Just ensure that the car has the new (Dec 2017 on) clutch pack. Prior to that you WILL have many problems, but with the new clutch pack, no problems at all.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Have a look at my recent posts regarding the B-Max which i bought just a couple of months ago. If I'd known of the issues with Ford's powershift gearbox, I'd have never bought the car. I'm now asking for my money back! My advise? Walk away from the auto model.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Have a look at my recent posts regarding the B-Max which i bought just a couple of months ago. If I'd known of the issues with Ford's powershift gearbox, I'd have never bought the car. I'm now asking for my money back! My advise? Walk away from the auto model.
It's brilliant when it's fixed. You don't need adjustment or repair, ypu need a NEW design clutch pack. It will then be faultless.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts