Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New Titanium model arrived at my dealer who found that most of the car had not been sprayed with enough coats of paint. This was discovered when it was noticed that the rear quarter panels were a different colour to the rest of the car. The dealer rejected the car so I'm waiting for a replacement, which might not arrive until mid-Jan. What are delivery times, does anybody know? There has not been any problems with other colours apparently, only Frozen White.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I ave not heard of this been a widespread problem. They may be able to call one in from another dealership. If thats the case you could have it in days. Having said that I'm not too sure how likely that would be on a frozen white titanium.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I have had a word with my man in the know... The cars are made in the Czech Republic. If they have one built and ready to go they could slap your name on it and it could be a few weeks however he reckons mid January is quite quick.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm collecting my car on Friday, in frozen white, I have already spoken to my dealer about the issues raised on here and he says my car seems fine, I will be going over it with a magnifying glass! Will let you know how i get on!

·
Registered
5 Posts
makem said:
I thought the B_MAX was made in the factory at Strada Henry Ford 29 Craiova, România.
Im no expert, The guy who advised me works on motability and deals direct so he knows his onions.
Having said that his geography is not that great.

·
Premium Member
221 Posts
It is indeed built inRomania. Interesting fact;The first B-Max was bought by the President of Romania!

·
Registered
5 Posts
I spoke to my "Man in the know" and told him it was Romania.
His reply.." Yea I know.. Somewhere out that way,..look I only sell them I don't do f#*@ing coach trips.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Very happy with the car, a really treat to drive! Still have no issues with any of the paintwork so i do hope it stays that way, I do look closely at it every now and then just to make sure!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Jan 10 2013 and still no news as to when my B Max will be delivered to my dealer. I fully appreciate that my upgrade choices will have an effect on delivery time, but after all the car is coming off a mass production line, a process that is probably automated to a large degree. How many B Max does Ford expect its factory to produce each week when it reaches full production?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts