Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
End of the month we drive our 15 plate diesel Bmax down to Folkestone, through France. Going eventually to Perpignan, stopping on the way and wheilst we are down there, we are planning on visiting Carcassonne, the Millau Viaduct and the Rockfort Cheese caves. If anyone has any other must see places nearby, we would love the chance to check them out before we go, then possibly visit them whilst we are down there.
Currently getting 62.5 mpg out of my Bmax totaling 650 miles to the point where my fuel counter is telling me I am about to run out. I then fit 47.5 litres in the tank.
Can't wait to get on the road....

·
Registered
10 Posts
I've driven over theMillau Viaduct, certainly a sight and worth stopping off at. There is a visitors centre and a viewing platform just off the bridge as you approach it from the main motorway.

I wish I had found a route to the bottom of it now but we were pushed for time a bit.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers Ferdinand. That is one of the places on our to visit list. We have planned a day to get there, look around, drive over and under it. Along with going to the Roqufort cheese caves, that I believ are pretty close by. Someone mentioned Carcossonne is well worth stopping off at? Any thoughts??

1 - 3 of 3 Posts