·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Not sure if any of you are Formula One fans, but I am a
massive fan of the sport
. If you do not have the Sky Sports F1 channel
, you can actually watch all the practice sessions, qualifying and the main race from the following link,

http://www.viplivesports.eu/sports/formula-1.html

This is free, nothing to sign up to, just click the link above, go down the list find the
<b style="line-height: 1.4;">correct date[/b], for the
<b style="line-height: 1.4;">correct event :-[/b]

Friday 15th-Practice 1&2,
Saturday 16th-Practice 3 & Qualifying,
Sunday 17th-Race

.....you will then be given a choice of streams to watch. Always go for the "!
<b style="line-height: 1.4;">FLATAM LINK1 HD[/b]" for best results, All full screen, and all in real time. when the stream starts, as with YouTube, you canmaximise
the stream, buy the icon in the bottom right of the stream player.

Again, this is for people who like the sport, who are not able to get the SKY channel they have now shunted the sport onto.

Enjoy !

Edited by: Davis_Zadian

·
Registered
58 Posts
ALERT!!!! Log in to this vipsport nonsense at your peril. It is corrupt. I tried it andit wanted to take over my computer. AVG found adware theats and it even changed my homepage. I had no end of requests to allow it to do nasty things to my computer. Eventually I managed to get out of it.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thats weird, as I and many others have never had any issues with it, we used it all last year during the F1 season too. Though we do have 'ADBLOCK' running with the browser, which would stop any popups from any ADWARE stuff.

As you have pointed out that there is a potential that others do not have any adblocker software running, I will ask Dan to remove this thread.

My apologies to you Micky B Max

·
Registered
58 Posts
It does happen from time to time, Davis. Some computers are affected differently to others. Not your fault. Probably not the apps fault, it's probably been hacked by someone who doesn't believe in free viewing. Peace

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
All the same I do not want to cause anyone issue here. I have already requested Dan to delete the thread. Better safe then sorry.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts