Ford B-Max Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have had our B Max for six months, we have had a number of little problems but the one that I cannot get an answer on is the SYNC system, I can sync my Nokia Lumia 800 phone, it pairs but then drops out, the dealer is at a loss, Nokia have checked the phone and they are say it's ok, Ford/the dealer are say the car has all it's updates, but my phone still drops out, were/who can I take to at Ford. Maybe this is a Bluetooth problem, does anybody know we're I can go for help?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Overs1949
I had my Bmax in March 2013 and quickly realised an issue with the SYNC system in that the text messaging didn't work properly and if you replied to a text it sent it back to your own phone. I took this up with the dealer who got knowhere (they did try) So I contacted ford direct and within 2 weeks I was getting calls from them for me to take the car back to the dealers, but they had no new info. This went on until November when I contacted the dealer again and they said there was an update but only for the emergency assist on the SYNC. I took the car in just before Christmas and they done the update (2hrs) and after the young technician informed that there were several updates installed and my text messaging was one of them and it all works fine now, apparently it can nbow sync with quite a few phone models (havnt tried any yet) But if I was you insist on an update you don't know what its updating.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Billis12, I had the upgrade but did not work, I sent the phone back to Nokia more than once, and in the last two months they sent me a new phone, some times it works and sometimes it just will not sync, it looks like it's a Bluetooth problem, but I can get answers ?

1 - 3 of 3 Posts