Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive just bought a one yearold B-Max 1.0 ecoboost, I had a brand new Fiesta ecoboost but back problems forced me to p ex to the B-Max, the Fiesta had only done 200 miles
So ive just lost over £2500 so i was wondering if the Ford Service club is a good deal, it appears to be when totting up services and MOT's etc are there any catches, the B-Max has just had its first service and Ive been quoted £19 a month for 37 months. There are 2 years left on the manufacturers warranty, I cant afford to throw any more money away, I do actually prefer the B-Max, thanks in advance.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Forgot to add that for the price it includes 3 small services and one main one plus two MOT's and the Ford assist, plus the other discounts

·
Registered
18 Posts
if you service car at any ford dealership you get ford assist price isnt to bad for 4 services1 and 2 and 4 are small services the third one is a bigger so the deal you got isnt bad value these 4 service with essex ford for instance would be £726 3x£159 1x£249

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
When you approach the third service have the car serviced before the warranty runs out. Then after that sevice shop around for future services to save money.

Whe you come to sell/exchange the car you will not lose money if the service book has been stamped by any garage - so, an overall saving from using Ford.

·
Registered
18 Posts
the only bonus with the ford services is you get the AA/RAC cover so in itself would be worth doing - the services are around the £149-£185 mark for the minor ones

1 - 6 of 6 Posts