Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,

For the club members that have their BMAX's, soon after you collected your car, did you get a letter or email called "Ford Purchase Experience" ???

A questionnaire about your Ford dealer ??? I was sent one via email, and it made me laugh that due to not dropping everything I was doing and filling it in immediately, I was sent another one 2 days later, and then another one 4 days later... to this day I have still not filled it in, due to the 'if you have nothing nice to say' policy I have....

So I am wondering if anyone else had similar experience

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just spent 30 minutes on it, and it crashed at the end.... pretty much sums up FORD for me... I am not going to do it again...

·
Registered
213 Posts
My Dealer knows my feelings about such things, and as such, would never allow something like that to come to me
Ford have that info logged into their system from many years ago
If one ever did arrive, the exclamation marks would never pass scrutiny
!!!

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just called motability and asked to change dealerships. They have put me on to Winslow Ford now. Hopefully I things will be better now.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I ended up doing the exact same thing DZ the fiat dealer I had was useless at best...ended up going a little further for a new dealer but worth it in the end...I told them the issues i'd been having and the car I have (for now till b-max arrives) was a semi auto diesel totally NOT suitable for our driving needs..

·
Registered
132 Posts
Yes I moved as well, from falkirk to Stirling . Back to my old ford garage where I got my cmax . Filled in a questionair when I got the car , had to give them good marks to get free car mats, will never do that again as there service was pretty bad.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Allen Ford in Northampton, first of all messed up my build, and forgot to tell the factory that reverse sensors should be on the car (Ford Etis site confirmed that it was not requested at time of build), then when the car has had to go in to the dealership for various things, the dealer could not collect the car or provide a spare car for the day for me (me being a disabled driver), even though the terms of motability state that I should be able to request one or the other at any time the car needs to go to the dealer.

Then recently, when the car displayed the engine malfunction message on the sync screen, I called the dealer and they said (sit down for this as I could not believe it) .... Have I contacted RAC about the issue? I said, "I am not out in the car, it's in my driveway", the car states that I should contact my dealer as soon as possible, and the MANUAL to the car says that if this message appears on the screen , contact your dealer as soon as possible. Yet when I did, they said they would not take the car in unless RAC had seen it first.... I was like..... EH????

So not to argue with them, I got RAC out (as you saw in the other thread on this site) ... they plugged in their diagnostic laptop, and sure enough, it said.. engine fault - Dealer. Rac man said "there's nothing I can do, you should have contacted your dealer" (HEAD - WALL - HEAD - WALL )

.... so I go back to the dealer now with an RAC report and they reluctantly take the car in. When I get it back they tell me verbally that it was a printed circuit board failure and it had now been replaced under warranty. Thing is, I have now seen the report they sent motability, which stated "Engine Fault Code Cleared - Test Drive OK" ... and this was then sufficient to hand the car back to the customer (me) . So they didn't look for the issue, they didn't replace any boards as I was told, they just cleared the log on the car computer and handed it back to me, and then lied to my face about what the fault was. Useless.....

So I have moved Dealerships. Fingers Crossed with the new guys...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts