Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Evans halshaw in burnley are being no help to me at all. It feels as though they are accusing me of lieying because when my ford goes in it never says engine malfunction but when driving it pops up. 6 times since june but ford wont do anything.<div name="popUpDiv" id="popUpDiv" ismouseover="false" ="popUpDivOff" =":.Name='popUpDivOff';" =":.Name='popUpDivOn';" style="display: none;">
<div name="searchDiv" id="searchDiv" style="display:none">

<div name="popupMenu" id="popupMenu" style="display:none" ="popupMenu">
<div id="div1">

<div id="div2">

<div id="div3">

<div id="div4">

<div name="popupMenuVideo" id="popupMenuVideo" style="display:none" ="popupMenuVideo">
<div id="div1">

<div id="div2">

<div id="div3">

<div id="div4">

Back wiper also has a problem not wiping the full windows, yet ford say it is fine.

·
Registered
54 Posts
I messaged Ford Uk via their website and a lady called Jade Banford called back to say they were going to liaise with my dealership until the Engine Malfunction error was sorted. My car was in for two days and they fixed it at last. I can't fault them for their intervention as I was in and out of the dealership more often than I change my underwear! The only problem now is the air con isn't working properly! Ford are due to give me a follow up call so I'll mention it as the car is in for a service next week.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts