Ford B-Max Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone.

My mum picked up her frozen white B-max last week and Icursorilylooked on Ford's ETIS website and our car came up with thisOutstanding Field Service Actions 2U479 - B-MAX - TRIM FIT AND FINISH.

Does anyone know what this means?

·
Registered
637 Posts
There are three versions of the B-Max. Studio, Zetec and Titanium. These are also called Trims. Under what you have seen, I would imagine that they have built the standard parts of the car (everything that is the same no matter what trim you have), and the next step is to fit the requested trim modifications to the car. Finish probably just means quality control to make sure everything has been fitted correctly, and then signed off as complete and ready for shipping.

The fact that this is still present on the website, even though you have taken delivery of the car last week, could mean that someone needs slapping and forgot to update their records.
This is all speculation.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks mate,

The car has been sitting in a Ford delaership for the past six months, so I guess someone hasn't updated the records.

I will upload some pics later today of it.

Forgot to mention its a zetec trim with the 1.6 ti-vct engine with powershift transmission!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts