Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone here ever got any sense out of Ford Customer Relations ?

I have been trying to find out about the extended warranty on the Powershift clutch pack.
I understood it was 5 years, my dealer tells me it is 3 years on my 2014 model, and if I have any issues
to contact Fords. I contacted Fords, and they said the dealer has to sort out the warranty, but they don't do anything without Fords say so. So I am stuck in a loop.
Reading elsewhere, there are a lot of complaints about their Customer Relations dept. All they seem to do is refer you back to the dealer.

·
Registered
712 Posts
To be fair, I did have a positive experience when I had a new Fiesta that developed a climate control fault, which my local dealer said was due to a fault not covered by the warranty ( a link had come loose somewhere under the glovebox.)

After contacting Ford customer Services they sent me a voucher for a free 2nd service which I was very happy with.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Every reply from their customer relations (that's a joke in itself) , still tells me to contact my dealer.
Who were the people who told me to contact Ford.

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Have now found that my car is still (just) covered by the used car warranty from when I bought it last year. I hadn't realised it was for 12 months.
It's now booked in. I thought the service dept should have known that.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts