Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got my Tesco trolley obligatory scratches after 800 miles.

Seems like its a sort of initiation of a new car for me - three cars now!

Problem with a new car and new colour is, trying to find a suitable repair kit.

·
Registered
712 Posts
From your shopping trolley or someone elses ?

Might be better to let a professional look at it. I googled "Chelmsford car scratch repair" and there are afew to choose from e.g - http://www.clean-image.co.uk/index.htm

I'm sure they'd do a better job than I could !

Best of luck.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Having been accused of having a pop at some I am going to be careful how I phrase the next comment. If the scratch was done by a tesco trolley, then if as our local branch, they did repair the wife's car when a stray one hit her car a couple of years ago. It was windy and as such they have a duty of care to collect them more regularly. Approach the store first then go from there.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
TheInstructor said:
Having been accused of having a pop at some I am going to be careful how I phrase the next comment. If the scratch was done by a tesco trolley, then if as our local branch, they did repair the wife's car when a stray one hit her car a couple of years ago. It was windy and as such they have a duty of care to collect them more regularly. Approach the store first then go from there.

If I thought I could I would.

However, it appears to have been a trolley pushed between my car and another judging buy the location and horizontal 'on', 'off' scratches - 3 in number. I cannot suggest Tesco pay for that, when parked in an upper enclosed floor.. Loose trolley - maybe.

Edited by: makem

·
Registered
242 Posts
No accounting for human ignorance and laziness.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts