Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Super Moderator
341 Posts
Not sure what you mean by an envelope picture.
Can you upload a photo ? It will help people to better understand what you mean.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not sure what you mean by an envelope picture.
Can you upload a photo ? It will help people to better understand what you mean.
It is a text message symbol so literally a picture of an envelope. It's next to the battery symbol when the display is on but I'll take a photo too in a bit.

·
Registered
273 Posts
I had this until I found out that I had to drag down the horizontal line at the top of the screen revealing a message menu.
If you have done this the, maybe, the message is for a different, permitted, user.

Reactions: Mm78

·
Registered
273 Posts
I had this until I found out that I had to drag down the horizontal line at the top of the screen revealing a message menu.
If you have done this the, maybe, the message is for a different, permitted, user.
Sorry, wrong forum. May still work though.

Reactions: Mm78

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ah thanks I'll try that, have only just bought the car but my phone is downloaded and the old one deleted.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I've just figured out that if I go into the text messaging section of the menu, and read the last couple of messages on the screen, it disappears! It is odd because they were read already on my phone.. but at least I know how to get rid.. hope this helps if anyone else ever has the same thing at least.

·
Super Moderator
341 Posts
I never get a symbol appear if i get a text message, just a sound plays.
I then press the voice command button on the steering wheel and ask the car to " read text message "
That's why i didn't realise about the envelope symbol.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts