Ford B-Max Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Really annoying the rear door windows have to be nudged up as they won't stay up normally.When they reach the top they drop again
I keep pressing the wrong button too when I want the front down
Doors and boot in particular have to be slammed hard to prevent warning signs.
No improvement in fuel consumtion overallas low as 34 mpg with stop start driving
There is no early service check but it will be going back ASAP

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Apparently it is optional, one salesman said yes the other said no, but they will be getting it back soon

·
Registered
117 Posts
I had exactly the same problem with my rear windows
but I have sorted it myself. Plus I think I wasn't using the controls properly.
If I just wanted the window open slightly I thought if I stopped pressing the button the wondow would stop. But no, you have to do a sort of double hit and that stops it. I had the rear window just going up and down with nothing in the way, it got to the top and then just opened on its own! The only way I could stop it was to hold both rear window buttons up together. Then I read on here that you can reprogramme them by running them right down then up again and then continuing to hold the button up for a few seconds when they have shut. I have the Studio but I seem to have the windows that stop if there is anything in the way - like a dogs's head
I was driving with him in the back and thought I had just cracked the wondow but it went right down and then of course when I tried to close it, it went down again because he had stuck his head out!! Quite dangerous actually so had to stop and sort it out. I then spent some time sitting safely on my drive experimenting with them. I seem to have got the hang of them now. They certainly don't operate like the electric windows in the Fusion.

·
Registered
637 Posts
rogerhume said:
I keep pressing the wrong button too when I want the front down

Ha, I thought this was just me, I keep opening the back windows first before opening the front set, I think this is because I have my seat right back... the standard driving position would naturally rest my hand over the front window controls if I had left the chair in its delivered position..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts