Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone looked into the "new" type of petrol being released in autumn this year ?
Apparently it's to cut CO2 emissions from petrol engined cars, but cars built before 2011 and motorcycles may not be able to use it. A vehicle check is available online to see if your car can use the fuel or not. ( Check if your vehicle can run on E10 petrol )
Am i being cynical or is it another move by government to push us all towards EV's ?

·
Registered
482 Posts
Has anyone looked into the "new" type of petrol being released in autumn this year ?
Apparently it's to cut CO2 emissions from petrol engined cars, but cars built before 2011 and motorcycles may not be able to use it. A vehicle check is available online to see if your car can use the fuel or not. ( Check if your vehicle can run on E10 petrol )
Am i being cynical or is it another move by government to push us all towards EV's ?
all B-Max petrol cars will run fine on e10, so no its not a push to electric, but more to renewable fuel.
however,
I only use 'E0' fuel**, since the car does such low mileage, and I don't want the fuel to deteriorate by absorbing water from the air.

** esso synergy supreme

1 - 2 of 2 Posts