Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HiI bought my car yesterday and had a 3 hour drive home, byt the time I got home my neck was bleeding from the seat belt.
I have tried everything to try and adjust this without luck.
I have just emailled Ford to see what their fix is for this as I have never encountered anything like this in over 30 years of driving.
Has anyone else had issues and how were they resolved?
I should add I am 5'6'' so not exactly short and hell my neck is a mess despite me holding the sear belt at times away from my neck

Edited by: Joules

·
Registered
712 Posts
Sounds bad ... I don't have any problem, I'm 5' 7.
I assumeit's because the belt is attached to the seat rather than the usual C pillar position. Did you test drive the car before buying ?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes I was wearing a jacket when I test drove it so I am guessing that protected me from this initially, but I am not wanting to be in a jacket every time I drive the car really.I am hoping Ford have a solution as I cannot be the only one uncomfortable in the drivers seat

·
Registered
238 Posts
Hi,
My better half uses a seatbelt clip to alter the run and make it more comforatble. May work for you: she got it from Betterware and it only cost a couple of quid.

Geri

·
Registered
264 Posts
I'm 6ft 2 and I have never noticed a problem in six months driving my Bmax.My wife often tells me that I am insensitive so maybe that's it!

·
Registered
712 Posts
Joules

Also See http://www.bmaxownersclub.co.uk/forum/seat-belts_topic689.html

in the forum a couple of years ago.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I got in touch with Ford UK and they are saying they have never had this issue fed back to them.....so now they know and are seeking to resolve it :)

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello,. I have an issue with the seat belts cutting into my neck on both the drivers and passenger front seats. Did Ford UK come back to you about the matter?
Thanks
Joyce

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Hi JoyceThey came back to me and said they were totally unaware of the problem but would let their tech team know and if they felt it needed anything more they would let me know.
I actually went to Halfords and purchased some of the padded seat belt covers and use these cost £10 to prevent the issue.
I have been very disappointed in Ford.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi. Ive just purchased my B-Max and I've had the same problem with the seatbelt cutting into my neck. I'm 5'6" too so it would seem I'm just the wrong height! I've just ordered some seatbelt adjuster clips from eBay do I'm hoping they will do the trick.

·
Registered
264 Posts
I'm 6ft 2 ins and never noticed an issue. The first time i used the car the belt felt different, because it was. It then became the new normal but then my wife says I am insensitive. :)

·
Registered
264 Posts
DAL said:
HOW ABOUT SEAT BELT PADS MIGHT HELP AS WELL
j
Don't forget the leather patches on the jacket elbows as well. It's easier to just send a cheque to Ford.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Hello,I've joined the forum this afternoon. Have owned my BMax since June 2014, and I consider it a very good car in its class. I've done approx 23,000 miles to date with almost no problems. I like Ford cars.
However, this seat belt was an issue for me early on. I am 6 feet tall. The way the belt pulls into the shoulder was so firm that it was a very uncomfortable irritation. It became a case of - sort the problem, OR change the car! It was that bad.
It is now sorted completely for me and the Bmax and I now are very good friends.
It became clear that Ford were not going to help me so, looking for a solution, I noted that my wife uses a trouser/skirt clothes hanger to hang up freshly ironed trousers. The type of hanger she uses is one that has a chromed metal rail 3mm thick, along which slide two robust all-metal clips (each clip has soft plastic grip edges).
Sacrificing one hanger, I hack-sawed off the two clips, complete with its section of metal rail. This made two pegs which have a high level of grip.
So now when I put on the seat belt, I click the belt on and then reach up to the belt where it enters the seat mechanism, grip the belt at that point and clip on my metal peg at just the point where it enters the seat. Hey presto, all pressure is gone and it stays put thanks to a strong grip.
I would say, just check that the clips provide a strong grip before you start ruining one of the wife's trouser hangers. It is possible they vary from make to make. I cannot find an image on the internet that exactly matches our original type, but i will now try to add an image that appears to be the same or very similar clip.

·
Registered
178 Posts
<!--if gte mso 9>
<o:OfficeSettings>
<o:AllowPNG/>
</o:OfficeSettings>
<!-->

I have the same issue with the poorly designed seat belt. I am
5' 10", have tried every conceivable seat position to no effect.

I purchased a set of seat belt pads in the hope they might help, they did
but only a little. The issue persists however. In all my years of driving, I have never come
across such a cockeyed arrangement. I understand the absence of the B pillar
contributes to design rethinks, but surely you would have thought Ford would have included some way to raise the
mounting to take the pressure off the top of the shoulder and neck.

<!--if gte mso 9>
<w:Word>
<w:View>Normal</w:View>
<w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom>
<w:TrackMoves/>
<w:Trackatting/>
<w:punctuationKerning/>
<w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/>
<w:SaveIfInvalid>false</w:SaveIfInvalid>
<w:IgnoreMixed>false</w:IgnoreMixed>
<w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>
<w:DonotPromoteQF/>
<w:LidThemeOther>EN-GB</w:LidThemeOther>
<w:LidThemeAsian>X-NONE</w:LidThemeAsian>
<w:LidThemeComplex>X-NONE</w:LidThemeComplex>
<w:Compatibility>
<w:BreakWrappedTables/>
<w:SnapToGridInCell/>
<w:WrapTextWithPunct/>
<w:UseAsianBreakRules/>
<w:DontGrowAutofit/>
<w:SplitPgBreakAndark/>
<w:EnableKerning/>
<w:DontFlipMirrorIndents/>
<w:OverrideTableStyleHps/>
</w:Compatibility>
<m:mathPr>
<m:mathFont m:val="Cambria Math"/>
<m:brkBin m:val="before"/>
<m:brkBinSub m:val="--"/>
<m:smallFrac m:val="off"/>
<m:dispDef/>
<m:lMargin m:val="0"/>
<m:rMargin m:val="0"/>
<m:defJc m:val="centerGroup"/>
<m:wrapIndent m:val="1440"/>
<m:intLim m:val="subSup"/>
<m:naryLim m:val="undOvr"/>
</m:mathPr></w:Word>
<!--><!--if gte mso 9>
<w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" DefUnhideWhenUsed="false" DefSemi="false" DefQat="false" DefPriority="99" LatentStyleCount="371">
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="0" Qat="true" Name="Normal"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" Qat="true" Name="ing 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Qat="true" Name="ing 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Qat="true" Name="ing 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Qat="true" Name="ing 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Qat="true" Name="ing 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Qat="true" Name="ing 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Qat="true" Name="ing 7"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Qat="true" Name="ing 8"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="9" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Qat="true" Name="ing 9"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="index 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="index 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="index 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="index 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="index 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="index 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="index 7"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="index 8"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="index 9"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="toc 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="toc 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="toc 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="toc 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="toc 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="toc 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="toc 7"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="toc 8"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="toc 9"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Normal Indent"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="footnote text"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="annotation text"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="er"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="footer"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="index ing"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="35" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Qat="true" Name="caption"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="table of figures"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="envelope address"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="envelope return"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="footnote reference"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="annotation reference"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="line number"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="page number"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="endnote reference"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="endnote text"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="table of authorities"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="macro"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="toa ing"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Bullet"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Number"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Bullet 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Bullet 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Bullet 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Bullet 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Number 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Number 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Number 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Number 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="10" Qat="true" Name="Title"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Closing"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Signature"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Default Paragraph Font"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name=" Text"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name=" Text Indent"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Continue"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Continue 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Continue 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Continue 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="List Continue 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Message er"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="11" Qat="true" Name="Subtitle"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Salutation"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Date"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name=" Text First Indent"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name=" Text First Indent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Note ing"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name=" Text 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name=" Text 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name=" Text Indent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name=" Text Indent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Block Text"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Hyper"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="FollowedHyper"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="22" Qat="true" Name="Strong"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="20" Qat="true" Name="Emphasis"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name=" "/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Plain Text"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="E-mail Signature"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name=" Top of "/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name=" Bottom of "/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Normal Web"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name=" Acronym"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name=" Address"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name=" Cite"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name=" Code"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name=" Definition"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name=" Keyboard"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name=" Preatted"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name=" le"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name=" r"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name=" Variable"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Normal Table"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="annotation subject"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="No List"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Outline List 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Outline List 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Outline List 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Simple 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Simple 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Simple 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table ic 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table ic 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table ic 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table ic 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Colorful 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Colorful 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Colorful 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Columns 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Columns 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Columns 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Columns 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Columns 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Grid 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Grid 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Grid 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Grid 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Grid 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Grid 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Grid 7"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Grid 8"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table List 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table List 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table List 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table List 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table List 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table List 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table List 7"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table List 8"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table 3D effects 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table 3D effects 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table 3D effects 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Contemporary"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Elegant"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Professional"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Subtle 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Subtle 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Web 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Web 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Web 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Balloon Text"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Name="Table Grid"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Table Theme"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" Name="Placeholder Text"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="1" Qat="true" Name="No Spacing"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" Name="Light Shading"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" Name="Light List"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" Name="Light Grid"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" Name="Medium Shading 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" Name="Medium Shading 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" Name="Medium List 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" Name="Medium List 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" Name="Medium Grid 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" Name="Medium Grid 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" Name="Medium Grid 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" Name="Dark List"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" Name="Colorful Shading"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" Name="Colorful List"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" Name="Colorful Grid"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" Name="Light Shading Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" Name="Light List Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" Name="Light Grid Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Semi="true" Name="Revision"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="34" Qat="true" Name="List Paragraph"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="29" Qat="true" Name="Quote"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="30" Qat="true" Name="Intense Quote"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" Name="Dark List Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" Name="Colorful List Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" Name="Light Shading Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" Name="Light List Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" Name="Light Grid Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" Name="Dark List Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" Name="Colorful List Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" Name="Light Shading Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" Name="Light List Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" Name="Light Grid Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" Name="Dark List Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" Name="Colorful List Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" Name="Light Shading Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" Name="Light List Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" Name="Light Grid Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" Name="Dark List Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" Name="Colorful List Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" Name="Light Shading Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" Name="Light List Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" Name="Light Grid Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" Name="Dark List Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" Name="Colorful List Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="60" Name="Light Shading Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="61" Name="Light List Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="62" Name="Light Grid Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="63" Name="Medium Shading 1 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="64" Name="Medium Shading 2 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="65" Name="Medium List 1 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="66" Name="Medium List 2 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="67" Name="Medium Grid 1 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="68" Name="Medium Grid 2 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="69" Name="Medium Grid 3 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="70" Name="Dark List Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="71" Name="Colorful Shading Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="72" Name="Colorful List Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="73" Name="Colorful Grid Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="19" Qat="true" Name="Subtle Emphasis"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="21" Qat="true" Name="Intense Emphasis"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="31" Qat="true" Name="Subtle Reference"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="32" Qat="true" Name="Intense Reference"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="33" Qat="true" Name="Book Title"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="37" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Name="Bibliography"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="39" Semi="true" UnhideWhenUsed="true" Qat="true" Name="TOC ing"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="41" Name="Plain Table 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="42" Name="Plain Table 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="43" Name="Plain Table 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="44" Name="Plain Table 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="45" Name="Plain Table 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="40" Name="Grid Table Light"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="Grid Table 1 Light"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="Grid Table 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="Grid Table 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="Grid Table 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="Grid Table 5 Dark"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="Grid Table 6 Colorful"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="Grid Table 7 Colorful"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="Grid Table 1 Light Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="Grid Table 2 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="Grid Table 3 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="Grid Table 4 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="Grid Table 5 Dark Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="Grid Table 6 Colorful Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="Grid Table 7 Colorful Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="Grid Table 1 Light Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="Grid Table 2 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="Grid Table 3 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="Grid Table 4 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="Grid Table 5 Dark Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="Grid Table 6 Colorful Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="Grid Table 7 Colorful Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="Grid Table 1 Light Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="Grid Table 2 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="Grid Table 3 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="Grid Table 4 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="Grid Table 5 Dark Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="Grid Table 6 Colorful Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="Grid Table 7 Colorful Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="Grid Table 1 Light Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="Grid Table 2 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="Grid Table 3 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="Grid Table 4 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="Grid Table 5 Dark Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="Grid Table 6 Colorful Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="Grid Table 7 Colorful Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="Grid Table 1 Light Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="Grid Table 2 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="Grid Table 3 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="Grid Table 4 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="Grid Table 5 Dark Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="Grid Table 6 Colorful Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="Grid Table 7 Colorful Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="Grid Table 1 Light Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="Grid Table 2 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="Grid Table 3 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="Grid Table 4 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="Grid Table 5 Dark Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="Grid Table 6 Colorful Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="Grid Table 7 Colorful Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="List Table 1 Light"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="List Table 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="List Table 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="List Table 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="List Table 5 Dark"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="List Table 6 Colorful"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="List Table 7 Colorful"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="List Table 1 Light Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="List Table 2 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="List Table 3 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="List Table 4 Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="List Table 5 Dark Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="List Table 6 Colorful Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="List Table 7 Colorful Accent 1"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="List Table 1 Light Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="List Table 2 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="List Table 3 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="List Table 4 Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="List Table 5 Dark Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="List Table 6 Colorful Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="List Table 7 Colorful Accent 2"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="List Table 1 Light Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="List Table 2 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="List Table 3 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="List Table 4 Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="List Table 5 Dark Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="List Table 6 Colorful Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="List Table 7 Colorful Accent 3"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="List Table 1 Light Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="List Table 2 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="List Table 3 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="List Table 4 Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="List Table 5 Dark Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="List Table 6 Colorful Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="List Table 7 Colorful Accent 4"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="List Table 1 Light Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="List Table 2 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="List Table 3 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="List Table 4 Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="List Table 5 Dark Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="List Table 6 Colorful Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="List Table 7 Colorful Accent 5"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="46" Name="List Table 1 Light Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="47" Name="List Table 2 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="48" Name="List Table 3 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="49" Name="List Table 4 Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="50" Name="List Table 5 Dark Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="51" Name="List Table 6 Colorful Accent 6"/>
<w:LsdException Locked="false" Priority="52" Name="List Table 7 Colorful Accent 6"/>
</w:LatentStyles>
<!--><!--if gte mso 10>

/* Style Definitions */
table.MsoNormalTable
{mso-style-name:"Table Normal";
mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0;
mso-tstyle-colband-size:0;
mso-style-noshow:yes;
mso-style-priority:99;
mso-style-parent:"";
mso-padding-alt:0cm 5.4pt 0cm 5.4pt;
mso-para-margin-top:0cm;
mso-para-margin-right:0cm;
mso-para-margin-bottom:8.0pt;
mso-para-margin-left:0cm;
line-height:107%;
mso-pagination:widow-orphan;
font-size:11.0pt;
font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;
mso-ascii-font-family:Calibri;
mso-ascii-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-hansi-font-family:Calibri;
mso-hansi-theme-font:minor-latin;
mso-bidi-font-family:"Times New Roman";
mso-bidi-theme-font:minor-bidi;
mso-fareast-language:EN-US;}

<!-->

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
At 5 ft 11 ins, the belt has not been a problem for me or for several passengers of varying heights.

I actually like it and find it easier to reach round for than one mounted on the b pillar.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Having driven many different cars, over the years, I find that after a few hours at the wheel, I adjust to whatever I am presented with.Give it time.

·
Registered
1,102 Posts
What does concern me is whether the seats will hold firm in a 10 g impact where a 100 kg passenger will result in 1000 kg stress on the seat. If the seatback fails, then so does the seatbelt.

Of course, this would have passed crash tests, so i suppose not an issue.Edited by: cianpars

1 - 20 of 29 Posts