Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everybody, any one of you can kindly tell me how to automatically sets the opening and closing of the door mirrors in bmax? Thank you very much!

·
Registered
712 Posts
Assuming yours are not opening/closing , maybe they are turned off in the vehicle settings.Press O.K and access the information display, then scroll to VEHICLE SETTINGS then Powerfold Mirrors. These can be turned on/off.

Hope this works !

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hello, first of all thank you for the info. In the vehicle settings i can"t see anything related to the mirrors. I see just traction control, deflation detect, chimes, indicator, ambient light. Maybe i can set them in an another way?
Thanks again
Much appreciate.

·
Registered
712 Posts
Strange - did you buy the car recently ? If it is a Titanium model then powerfold mirrors are standard and should be in the vehicle settings menu. Also you should have the Sony stereo and Auto headlamps and wipers.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yes just 3 days ago.. but it's a 2013 model. Of course I have the Sony Radio and also Auto headlamps and wipers.

·
Registered
25 Posts
From another post:

May be a simple error on the door toggle. The left / right mirror adjustment control must be in the central position, so that when you try to adjust the mirror position nothing happens. Press the fold button and in that position it should work, the fold button being the one in the six o'clock position.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hello, I've executed all the steps but the mirrors still don't close automatically. After pressing fold button I have to execute other steps? Thank you!

·
Registered
712 Posts
Just thought ... it is still under warranty so you should contact your Ford dealer to get it looked at.Sorry couldn't help further.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts