Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So this may seem like a silly Q but a few months ago I got a B-Max titanium 2013.

Not that I don't pay attention but I just noticed the car door has a key hole. Now the dealership only gave me two key fobs.

should the car come with door keys in addition to the fobs....

Thanks

·
Registered
712 Posts
Just got a new Titanium x and I believe you'll find an emergency key blade under the plastic cover of your fob. (press in both sides to release.)
John.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi
Thanks For the info...

the manual's on order so when it arrives that's the first thing I'll be doing mr sarcastic.

Thanks again for the reply...

·
Registered
234 Posts
Some of the other posters may correct me on this, but iirc there was a period when B-Maxes were delivered without a manual, as the story was that Ford were moving to electronic everything. Of course the other answer is that some people (like me) can lose anything in seconds

Geri

·
Registered
155 Posts
GeriatricusYou are correct, back in 2012 there was a shortage of B Max Owner Manuals, although the Manual was and is available from the Ford web site(as Makem pointed out in his recent post)

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just had my B-Max a few days, but the dealer showed me how to open the fob and the 'key blade' is hidden away inside. The instructions on how to open the fob are in the user manual and on a few video clips on You tube. Cheers SuperSinky

1 - 9 of 9 Posts