Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to fit harness attachment points for two dogs that travel with the rear seats down. Any suggestions as to how this can be achieved? Can't find any suitable attachment points.

·
Registered
510 Posts
the bmax has 'isofix' mounts for rear child seats
which may provide the attachments you require. specifically, the over seatback anchor point

·
Registered
23 Posts
I want to fit harness attachment points for two dogs that travel with the rear seats down. Any suggestions as to how this can be achieved? Can't find any suitable attachment points.
Just wondering how big and heavy the dogs are if the back seat is going to be down. Not sure how strong the top board is in the boot

·
Registered
58 Posts
We’ve always used purpose designed dog harnesses attaches to the rear seat belt points. After a very bad crash in our Puma Black - a giggling teenage girl (lucky for her I wasn’t there) hit our stationary car at 60mph+, no attempt to brake, sending our car into the one in front and that into another. When my wife thought of what would have happened had our two dogs been on the back seat.....wouldn’t let any of our dogs travel unattached (I know you’re not suggesting you would either, but for anyone else considering it....).

1 - 5 of 5 Posts