Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
I have a 13 titanium front aux socket is only live for 10 minutes,rear one is for 30mins.Ford man told me its to prevent flat battery.I plug my camera in to front socket and tuck wire behind trim quite tidy.I did consider running a permenent live from the battery but I have not got there yet.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Norman,

I understand, but I would like my camera to stop recording when I turn off the ignition, as staying live even for a quarter or half an hour can end up <gs id="898bb840-3b7e-400d-be19-0bd9a05b4344" ginger_software_uiphraseguid="c55e0f1e-cf57-4c88-b984-db94558e6fdb" ="GINGER_SOFTWARE_mark">overideing</gs>recodingthat may be useful. I know there is an on / off buttonon the camera, but remembering to use it is a problem.

John

·
Registered
30 Posts
I guess it depends on the type of camera used, i get 8Hours on a 32gb memory card so it is not likely to overwrite any recent happening of interest. Even if i forget to shut the camera off the power stops in 10 minutes and the internal battery on a Transcend only lasts about a minute.My biggest problem is where to mount the camera .Ive got it up by the internal mirror so its not too conspicuous but it picks up the large covering of the auto lights and wipers unit.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.