Ford B-Max Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have had my bmax since august which I love but have a problem with demisting front windscreen it does not matter what setting I have it on it won't clear unless I have it on max heat and blower which I can't do any ideas makes life very difficult when wet or sun low down thanks

·
Registered
418 Posts
Right it sounds that you ought to be looking to attend the projected club meet !!

My first question is ' Do you have air conditioning ' ? If you do turning that on for a couple of minutes will clear your screen.

Depending on which model BMax you have there is a button near the top of your control panel which directs air to the screen; on my Titanium it is one of 3 buttons one above the other; and is the top button. This should clear your screen as well; in severe cases you could also turn off the air distribution to the face and feet.

I can only guess you have the Studio model without a/c, heated windscreen and some of the options that help you with this problem. Please let us know which model you have.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you I have the titanium. I have the screen demisting function on and have tried with ac on and off the only button that clears it is the defrost setting fans and heat on full so I know heated windscreen works because it defrosts.

·
Registered
418 Posts
This one is difficult to understand !! I think you need to consult your dealer here; sounds as though some of your piping has become disconnected.

·
Registered
96 Posts
My Zetec demists very well, there must be something not right.
Is the control set to outside air rather than recirculate? It should be.

Geoff

1 - 7 of 7 Posts