Ford B-Max Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Spoke to the dealer yesterday, B-Max arriving 25 May to their dealership, so hopefully get it by the end of the month. Ordered beginning of Feb, so it's been quite a long delivery - initially told the end of April.

Cutting it quite fine as baby no 2 due 24 May

·
Registered
637 Posts
Thats good news Waffoo
, bet you cant wait.

I hope you have more luck with your dealer then I did with mine, I was told 3 different dates as each one came and went... before I finally got my call. They added half a month onto the first date I was ever told.

Positive thoughts though... You will not have the same
experienceas me.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Update: Picking it up Monday - up to Wales on the train, drive back with new B-Max. About 12 weeks from ordering to pick up, so a fair wait but got a good price so wasn't going to complain! Interestingly, the dealer said they can't now send the finance paperwork through the post as I had gone through a 3rd party, in my case, Drive The Deal - I have to sign in person. This could just be a ruse to avoid paying for delivery to deepest Cornwall though..)

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Picked up this afternoon, 300 mile drive from Mid Wales to Cornwall straight off. First impressions - comfortable, drives like a bigger car. 100ps 1.0L Ecoboost engine coped well with Welsh hills. Quiet at normal M way speeds, bit of wind noise but not intrusive. 3 cylinder engine sounds like a Porsche 911 (and I have driven one!) although doesn't go like one unfortunately. Stereo loud, SYNC will need some getting used to but shows promise.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts