Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hiya all,

Can anyone advise, upon picking up my brand new shiny Bmax, would there be any mileage on the clock from it being Delivered?
Not had a brand new car before so i wasn't sure whether to expect a little mileage on the clock or whether it would be delivered by lorry with no mileage...... Thanking you all in advance!

·
Registered
54 Posts
Ibelievethe legal term delivery mileage can mean up to 500 miles for the car to be classed as new. I bought a Seat few years ago which was 'new' but had 190 miles on- been used for quite a few test drives on trade plates. But got good discount ( but not the 21% i got off the B max )

·
Registered
5 Posts
Wouldn't be too happy if I bought a Brand new car that had been used for 500 miles worth of test drives. Most places have demonstrator models for that.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
I bought a Toyota with 86 miles on the clock, 23 of which I did in testing.

I paid £7,000 less than the sale price because it was a demo vehicle.

I have bought two or three Fords and all had less than 20 miles.

As a matter of interest, I ordered an estate, Ford delivered a saloon because the salesman had wrongly priced my order. They gave me an estate at the price quoted for the saloon and made an £87 loss on the sale. I saw the invoices too.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Think I agree with You Max-bee, if my car has loads of miles think i would want to know why and ask for more money off!Picking it up tomorrow so i'll let you know what it was, can't wait!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts