Ford B-Max Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi
I am a new B Max owner (1.6TD) and I am very impressed even my wife likes it!

However my experience with my local Ford dealer has been less than stellar. Can anyone recommend a dealership in North Hampshire my options are Farnborough, Andover or Winchester.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Bit like bolting the door after the horse has bolted really !! Is your discontent with the Sales, or the Service Dept ?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am very pleased with the car and the price, but I have no confidence in the service department or the attitude of the management.
So I need somewhere that is hopefully more reliable to for servicing and support.

·
Registered
418 Posts
I can only assume that you were not happy with the P.D.I. I had this problem once with one of my late wife's cars. when it was delivered with tyre pressures varying by up to 12 lb. p s.I., and fluid levels way off correct volume. You really need to elaborate on your grievances

·
Registered
31 Posts
I agree with John, there appears to be a tale you are not telling. Perhaps it's private. So we have to guess how to advise, a little bit difficult, do you not think?. I'm sure, if you have issues with the management, they may, or may not be resolved with a little diplomatic rhetoric. I think you should make every effort to strike up a working relationship with your local Garage, after all, you may need to visit often in case of problems. Could a friend maybe arbitrate on your behalf to resolve issues. At the end of the day, if this is untenable, you will be the loser by virtue of the extra mileage involved visiting a Garage further away.

Jaycee

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I just asked if somebody could recommend a Ford dealer in Hampshire.
Just forget I asked and move on.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts