Ford B-Max Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Right so I live in South East London

But yet most London Stations on the DAB band keep cutting out especially Capital FM so have to switch to normal FM.

Does anyone else get this?

I would prefer to use DAB rather than FM due to the extra choice of stations.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Don't know about that SKEV.
I am in Yorkshire and have changed the aerial for a stubby so it does not catch the garage roof and I can get and keep all DAB stations. Sorry !

·
Registered
637 Posts
Station Tuning Control
DAB Service Linking

Note:The DAB service linking is as perdefault off.
Note:Service linking allows
cross-referencing to other corresponding
frequencies of the same station, for example
FM and other DAB ensembles.

Note:The system will automaticallychange to another corresponding station if
the current one becomes unavailable, for
example when leaving the coverage area.
Switching DAB service linking on and off.
See General Information (page 58).

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you will go and switch the service link on in the morning when I head off to work.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Mine keeps cutting out too so this is of great help to me. Having looked in the book mine seems to be referred to as Regional Mode - 'Regional Mode On : Prevents random alternative frequency switches' p.175, so will turn RDS Regional on and see if that works. Thanks D-Z

·
Registered
637 Posts
Excellent... You're welcome Bibopup, I just wish I had my car to fiddle with all this stuff...
Was expecting a call yesterday.... hopfully.... this coming week I will hear from them... then you will see a D-Z shaped smoke trail screaming down the A45 to my Ford Dealer...

·
Registered
213 Posts
Hi Specialk

Many thanks for the quick reply
!

Yep, looks very neat. It's going to be bought right after this has been sent

·
Registered
47 Posts
Thank you D-Z, I can rarely make sense of the technical speak. I will switch it on as there is certainly drift on FM when travelling long distance.

The bee sting arial is just the answer I need Specialk. My wife can never recognise the car in a public car park ( checks out all the black cars as we have Panther Black). Having a reasonably colour arial top will make it easier for her!!!
Splendid idea.
Thanks

1 - 17 of 17 Posts