Ford B-Max Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,
Have had the car since Feb and really enjoyed the DAB but all of a sudden today when I started the car the radio was on AM band. Tried to access the DAB menu but it will not let me. Just says please wait. Even pressing the radio button will only change between the FM band through to AM and
then stop.
Confusing the hell out of me.
The Am and FM part of the radio still works correctly.
Has anyone else had this problem?
Any help would be greatly appreciated

·
Registered
19 Posts
Hi, try pressing the button that says radio on the left under the radio on off switch, leave the radio turned on while you press it.
Bern.Edited by: Bern

·
Registered
106 Posts
Hi
Your car has a 5 year warranty ,save yourself a lot of worry and take car back to garage you bought it from. Let them do the worry bit.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Hi john
You are so right many of the options available on our b max are really mind blowing,thank goodness not really necessary to understand it all just to get from A to B.

However,well worthwhile to return to the salesman who sold you the car,you will find him keen to help you understand the fine details of the many technical questions(well I hope he or someone in the garage will).
above all they are keen that you "buy from them again".
arm987

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Cheers for all the help guys. Tried my car an hour later and it was back to normal. Gonna keep an eye on it. If it happens again will be taking it in to the dealer

1 - 8 of 8 Posts